Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Danger in the Garden

This is Charity. I want to tell you about a very serious household danger. My foster mom calls it "The Hose" and it attacks her hands while it sprays water on the plants. I do my very best with my super Boston lips to stop it. I can jump quite high to bite the water where it comes out of "The Hose" and I would do it for hours if I had to. Fortunately, I am usually able to defeat the hose rather quickly. Sometimes my sister, Hope, helps.When I have done a good job my foster dad comes outside with a warm towel, dries me off, and tells me what a brave girl I am. Then I go inside and burrow under the pillows on the couch and dream of the next time I will be called on to defeat "The Hose".

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just wanted to know if you could give an update on how Hope and Charity are doing? I am a regular visitor to the Boston Terrier rescue site and I keep hoping to see an update on them. They look so sweet, I can't help but come back to check on them every few days. I think providing more information on their health issues might be helpful too since its hard to tell based on the information provided if they are still sick or not.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete